PRESSURE REACTORS ALL GLASS JACKETED
ACE heavy wall borosilicate glass Pressure Reactors have been designed and tested to provide the chemist with a system to perform low to moderate positive pressure reactions, synthesis, and catalysis; or simply to run reactions under inert gas conditions. Reactor capacities range from 500mL to 5000mL, and use Ace‑Threds to achieve a leak-tight system.
Two types of Pressure Reactors are available:
- 1— Two-Piece System, with a maximum pressure limit of 35psig @ 100°C
- 2— One-Piece System, with a maximum pressure limit of 45psig @ 100°C
The Two-Piece System consists of a flanged flask and head with a shallow O‑Ring groove, O‑Ring, and quickrelease clamp. Flange sizes range from 60mm to 150mm inside diameter, allowing the use of large agitators and facilitating product removal and clean-out. Both systems offer jacketed and unjacketed vessels, with or without bottom outlet valves. These jackets are heat-sealed.
Complete systems and their components are listed on the following pages. Systems are available with:
- Liquid addition funnel
- Solid addition funnel
- Stirring motor, controller and flexible shaft
- Heating mantle and temperature control system
- Moisture test receiver
- Temperature controller with thermocouple
- Pressure relief manifold
- Support Stands